Twisted - WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/Admin APPLY

Go down

GM/Admin APPLY Empty GM/Admin APPLY

Post  tuganoidax Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:28 pm

hello, well here it is =D
Please submit your GM application in this forum with the following format :

1 Your age and time zone: 13 (14 in exactly 2 weeks and 4 days =D) and im in portugal, some clocks consider it gmt+1 but most of them consider it gmt 0 Smile

2 How often are you on? atm, im at holidays, so im on most of the day, like what, 10 hrs per day? but when school starts that is in setember 15 or later, i will be on approximately 5 hrs a day

3. What previous experience do you think you have that others dont? well i had my own server that i had to leave because of the costs that would apply, and some stuff else that i will write in my background....

4. Some background info: well, as i said i had my own server, i work as an admin in my cousin's server and im a GM in nemo-wow (all tho just found out that its a new server and its not 24/7) i have experience with people and angry mobs Razz i was moderator in wrhax.net and order keeper in h3llh4x.net (its like a head mod with admin powers) and i am head moderator in wrh4x.net atm, i know these are hacking sites but i dont hack anymore, i just like the community, all tho, none of the sites i work/worked for, are related with/support wow hacking, i only liked to hack warrock, since it is a n00b game Razz

5. Are any current GMs willing to vouch for you? i dont actually think so, i talked with a gm that recommended me this site, i think he was powerpriest? i dont know Razz sorry xD, but no Razz

6. Are any players willing to vouch for you? not actually, all though wrhax and h3llh4x owners are (wrh4x i dont know but probably too, yeah)

7. How Long Have You Played Retail? i never played, i think its stupid to pay for a game...

8. Anything else? well i dont think so, what can i say? i can help in almost everything except coding, i can be fun as much as i can be a pain in the ass to rule breakers and i can do my work ^^, i can do some stuff in phpbb, smf, vbulletin and ipb i can get some free domains, i can get website/file hosting, well i think thats it Razz oh and i hope i make it xD

Regardz,

EDIT: his name is bloodpriest

tuganoidax

Back to top Go down

GM/Admin APPLY Empty Re: GM/Admin APPLY

Post  tuganoidax Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:08 am

since im already gm, please close this guys Smile

tuganoidax

Back to top Go down